When it comes to facilities management in Shopping Centres & Carparks, a one-size-fits-all approach is impossible. Every shopping centre has a unique set of assets and the FM strategy must reflect that. Some owners prefer a mix of delivery solutions including in-house teams and single-service suppliers, while some outsource a bundle of soft services such as cleaning to a contractor while handling others in-house. As Guardian possess various group companies to render a real one-stop-shop service, we are always able to offer the most efficient and cost-effective solution.
- We are currently managing over 15 shopping centres plus carparks all over Hong Kong with G.F.A. over 86,000 s.m.
- We render you a real one-stop-shop service. Services by our in-house group companies include facility management, security, cleansing, landscaping, technical support, carpark management and even tenancy management, it saves, in terms of time and cost, in coordinating the routine Shop building operating services.
- We assign a single contact point to facilitate efficient and effective delivery of services.
- We organize sound promotional activities to attract visitors.
- We maximize efficiency and minimize operating costs and risks.
- We protect the interest of the owners in all aspects.
- We deliver value-added solutions.
- We promote energy saving strategies.
- We provide improvement plans on property facilities and management system.
- We give advice on the planning budgeting and financial projections for annual maintenance and upkeep of the property.
- We represent the owner to handle all management related matters professionally.
Please click here to see our management reference.